Emedgene is bringing cutting-edge AI to the field of genetics, working on making personalized medicine a reality for all of us. Our team is comprised of some of the best minds in science and technology today.
We are searching for a business analyst with good analytical capabilities, who can support our market research activities.
- Supporting senior management and marketing division with market analysis – competitive analysis, market sizing, following ecosystem trends, customer research, leading companies, financial insights, industry news, gather supporting documents for business use cases, and more
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Supporting the sales team – lead generation, identifying business opportunities / potential partnerships, research prior to customer meetings which will be used to adjust customer presentations and follow up documentation
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years experience as an analyst who worked in the consulting / marketing / sales industry
- Someone who will be quick to deliver, but won’t compromise on the details
- Excellent communication skills. Fully fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in conducting secondary research and preparing professional presentations or reports to present research findings
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Experience in the clinical / genomics market is a plus
- Work shift – some overlap with Israel and US (EST / PST) market
- Reporting to S&M divisions
- BTech/BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Location: Delhi, flexible